What’s better than Beer and Dogs?
If you love hanging out with your dog, you’ll love what we’re brewing up! Join us at the Savannah River Brewery for our 4 week Brew Pup class starting April 14th! Your dog will learn social skills for behaving in a brewery and dog friendly restaurants!
A few of the skills you and your dog will learn are:
- Walking on a loose leash while you carry your drink
- Settling under your table while you chat and eat with your friends
- Moving around tight spaces
- Politely greeting friendly strangers
- Politely passing other dogs
- Fun games and prizes to reinforce skills learned
None; however, knowing how to sit and lay down are helpful.
What to Bring:
- Flat and Martingale collars and harnesses are acceptable attire for your dog.
Choke, Pinch, and E-Collars are not allowed.
- Bring Yummy Treats for your pup!
- ALL Dogs MUST be leashed at all times.
Your pup will earn his/her certification by passing the test on the last day of class. Your dog will receive a Brew Pup Certificate AND Certified Brew Pup Collar Tag!
** Absolutely no aggressive or reactive dogs are allowed. If you have any doubt, please contact us. We can also help with your dog’s behavior challenges so please contact us!