Our Puppy Pre-School program is designed to set your puppy up for success by creating a well-rounded, happy pup. Using force-free, positive reinforcement techniques, we teach you and your puppy alternate behaviors to substitute for unwanted puppy behaviors, how to best socialize your puppy with a field trip in a controlled setting to avoid risk of disease, as well as, foundation skills your puppy will need for a lifetime.
This is a great program for very young puppies and ensures your puppy gets what he/she needs before the primary socialization period ends.
- Socialization including positive associations with new surfaces, noises, and other new experiences
- Husbandry – Nail, Teeth and Ear care, Vet visits, Grooming visits
- Balance and Coordination Skills
- Crate Training
- Jumping, Nipping, Chewing
- Look, Sit, Down, Stand, Settle in Place
*Adult dogs must be up to date on all vaccinations including Rabies, DAPP, and Bordetella (Kennel Cough).