This is a 1.5 hour virtual workshop that gives you the skills to communicate with your dog and reduce his excess energy. Understand why your dog behaves the way he does. Learn specific force-free techniques to help your dog be in a calmer frame of mind. Your dog being able to control his/her impulses and understand how to communicate needs is the key to a calm and confident dog.
Here are a few of the topics and training covered in this workshop:
- Settling in Place
- Jumping on people/house guests
- Snatching food or other off limits objects
- Rushing doors to get outside
- Getting out of control in exciting situations
- Nipping and Chewing
- Resource Guarding (Food, Toys, People)
- Dealing with extra energy
No pinch, choke, or e-collars are allowed. You will be asked to remove and substitute with a flat collar or harness.
Trainers: Mandy and Candice