Train your puppy from the comfort of your home!
Our Puppy Power program is designed to set your puppy up for success by creating a well-rounded, happy pup. Using force-free, positive reinforcement techniques, we teach you and your puppy alternate behaviors to substitute for unwanted puppy behaviors, how to best and safely socialize your puppy at a young age, as well as, foundation skills your puppy will need for a lifetime.
This is a great program for very young puppies and ensures your puppy gets what he/she needs before the primary socialization period ends.
Here are a few of the topics and training covered in this workshop:
- Potty Training
- Crate Training
- Jumping, Nipping, and Chewing
- Socialization including positive associations with new surfaces, noises, and other new experiences
- Husbandry – Nail, Teeth and Ear care, Vet visits, Grooming visits
- Puppy Exercise for Coordination, Balance, and Confidence
- Look, Sit, Down, Stand, Come when called, Settle in Place
This program will begin on April 5th at 2:00 pm and meet each Sunday at the same time for the remaining 4 weeks (4/5, 4/12, 4/19, 4/26, & 5/3). Once registered, you will receive meeting information and details.
Your pup will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the program. You must attend and participate in all sessions to qualify for a certificate.